Spring is undoubtedly the most popular time of year to get married, however fall & winter temps in Texas can be quite nice in comparison! Haven’t decided on a date yet? Willowynn Barn still has a number of dates open for 2023!
We’ll be hosting our “A Night at Willowynn” open house for the public this Friday, May 13, 2022 from 6-9PM.
We invite you to come visit the venue in the evening hours to view the gorgeous sunset and get a feel of what the barn will be like in the evening hours when your reception starts. There will be food, drinks, & live music while you chat with our vendors from florals to dresses to catering, plus plenty of giveaways!
Book during the Night at Willowynn event and get $1000 off your future event date!
Popular dates for 2023:
· January 13, 2023 (1.13.23) – The first Friday the 13th in 2023! Drop the hoax and make this the best day of your life.
· February 3, 2023 (2.03.23) – Friday night and an easy save the date to remember!
· March 3, 2023 (3.03.23) – We hope you’ll never forget your anniversary with this date!
· March 20, 2023 (3.20.23) – Palindrome is a a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backward as forward – this is one of 38 in the 21st century.
· April 1, 2023 (4.01.23) – April Fool’s Day lands on a Saturday in 2023.
· October 13, 2023 (10.13.23) – Another Friday the 13th in 2023 DATE HAS BEEN BOOKED AT WILLOWYNN!
· October 14, 2023 (10.14.23) – Time your vows when it will be dark for a brief moment! A solar eclipse will occur when the moon passes between the earth and the sun, obscuring the sun from those of us on Earth. DATE HAS BEEN BOOKED AT WILLOWYNN!
These will book fast, if they have not already, so talk to our coordinators to find out which date resonates with you and your vision for your wedding!
Photo credits: Roberto + Lori Photography, Emily Michele Photography, Event Smith Productions, Diana McIntyre Photography